Monday, November 15, 2010

The voice of love

I miss your touch, the smile on you face and the sound of your voice so sweet 
I love as the day ends, to lie in each others arms, to kiss you and to feel your heart beat 

I love to feel you in my arms as you sleep so peaceful and sweet 
The warmth of your body, the smell of your perfume and to feel your heart beat 

To see you in the night, in the light of the moon for you are so beautiful 
Your love, your warmth, your laughter, your touch fills my heart so full 

My one desire is to love you so much that you never have doubt 
The love that I feel for you is so overpowering that at times I want to shout 

I want to shout out that I love you and I adore you 
I want the world to hear me praise and love for you 

I wish that I could lift you to the stars above 
I know that you were sent by God to me with love 

I adore you not only for only your beauty but for what you have shared with me, your love 
You are a beautiful person whose inner beauty is like that of an angle from above 

I praise you as my wife, a wife more perfect than any other 
I praise you for you kindness & love that you share with our children as their mother 

I look at you and see a special person, one of a kind 
God has blessed us all and me especially with a wife so fine 

Together we have stood for each other 
I can only love you and never another 

Please know that I love you for all that you are and all that you give 
I promise to love you, hold you, adore you and praise you for as long as I live 

p/s: I love you 

0 comments:

Post a Comment